VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our major Public Sector client with the Recruitment of a Receptionist to join the team for a Temporary assignment in their Belfast Office.
Job Title: Receptionist
Salary: £22,519 - £23, 955 (under review)
Grade: Administrative Officer (AO)
Reports to: Health and wellbeing Casework Officer
Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Programme Support Officer, the receptionist will be the first point of contact for clients accessing the company. The role holder is responsible for greeting clients, addressing client queries, where possible, or directing to staff as per their needs.
The following are the key elements that constitute the role of the Receptionist in the Company:
- - The role holder is the first point of contact for both visitors and telephone callers accessing the company.
- - Answer telephone calls, record messages and/or refer calls.
- - Maintain the client Management Information System and use the MIS as a reference tool in responding to client queries.
- - Manage the company reception area to ensure a high standard of cleanliness and presentation is maintained, and seek to ensure the safe use of property by visitors.
- - Maintain a register of all incoming and outgoing post.
- - Provide detailed information in relation to the company funding programmes to clients in person and/or via telephone.
- - Provide client support by checking documents and providing advice and guidance.
- - Provide administrative support to the Health & Wellbeing function and wider organisation.
- - Draft correspondence to clients in order to provide or seek additional information in relation to individual applications.
- - To ensure the accuracy of client contact information held by the company.
- - Collate and present information at the request of the company management.
- - Assist with the collation and timely distribution of information and other papers, to include typing, formatting, photocopying etc.
- - Ensure that audit files are maintained for all correspondence and other materials relating to the companies work.
- - Enter and manipulate data and information utilising Microsoft Office suite (including preparation of documents for senior managers); binding; laminating; filing; drafting correspondence for review and clearance by senior staff.
- - To uphold the Service's reputation and public image in any external communications.
Management of Records
- - Maintenance of electronic databases and the collation/onward transmission of data to others as required.
- - Document all client interaction on both the computerised database system and paper based filing system.
- - Ensure confidentiality and data protection regulations regarding all sensitive and personal information are maintained at all times (both in and out of working hours).
Job Type: Temporary contract
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty in the strictest confidence.
''Would highly recommend Vanrath. After uploading my cv I was contacted the next day and they were able to find a permanent suitable role for me very quickly. They were very helpful and supportive through the entire interview process and were able to negotiate a very good job offer which I was delighted with.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
''I found VANRATH to be friendly, professional, and genuinely interested in understanding exactly what the candidate is looking for. The entire process was smooth and efficient, I was kept informed throughout.''