React Developer******4 day week******Hybrid and 100% remote options available.
New US Insurtech startup just recently set up in N.Ireland
EXCLUSIVE VANRATH client
Exciting new US software start-up growing and expanding its presence in N.Ireland.
With the Site Lead and first key hires already secured I am keen to talk to talented React Developers.
Our client can offer Hybrid/or 100% remote options as they really want to hire the best candidates in the market.
Successful candidates will be focused on design, development as well as continuous integration and delivery in Amazon Web Services (AWS) as they build and scale their online applications.
Maintain and improve our clients platform that will be used by their SaaS customer.
Design, and write high-performance, highly-available, and maintainable software. Collaborating with Product Managers, Designers and other engineers to plan, design and implement business requirements.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, including on coding, testing, debugging and deployment
- Collaborate with Front-end and Back-end developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Learn about new technologies
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience with building REST APIs
- Working knowledge of the MERN stack
Nice to haves
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, ie: Lambda, SQS, SNS, EC2, ECS
- History of working with Agile software development practices
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Experience with DynamoDB and Redis
- Experience with test driven development and testing tools, ie: Mocha, Chai
- Experience with container deployment, ie: Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools, ie: Jenkins, Travis CI, CodePipeline
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
To attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience, plus a range of benefits including:
- Attractive base salary
- 4 day week
- A positive, empowering culture based on trust and respect
- Remote and flexible working
- Valuable Stock options
- Exposure to an embryonic and potentially disruptive sector of the industry
- Pension contributions and life insurance
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Full stack/back end jobs in Belfast or the wider Irish market, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Gamble in the strictest confidence.