VANRATH are partnering with the UKs most revolutionary Tech focused EV Charging Company that is changing the charging network infrastructure throughout NI. This company is looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor who wants to progress their career in the EV industry.
Office is based in Dargan Crescent (North Belfast) - Permanent position - Monday - Friday
Fully Negotiable & Fantastic Benefits + Progression Opportunities
We are looking for a quantity surveyor to join our operations team to support our expansion and growth. The role will involve managing costs and finances for projects related to EV charging infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have expertise in quantity surveying, cost estimation, and project management, and will contribute to the successful competition of Weev EV projects.
- Conducting surveys to design and price EV charging solutions
- Preparing cost estimates for infrastructure projects and managing project budgets
- Negotiating with clients and suppliers, building relationships, and liaising with clients and contractors.
- Analysing tenders and contract bids.
- Collaborating with suppliers and vendors.
- Generating reports on project costs.
- Conducting risk assessments, ensuring compliance with quality standards and regulations.
- Working with cross-functional teams, and maintaining accurate records.
- Third-level qualification in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, or a similar field.
- Experience in quantity surveying and cost management in the construction or infrastructure sector.
- Skilled in cost estimation, budget management, and project financial analysis.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''
"VANRATH was excellent throughout the whole process! They were very professional and helpful and provided great support at each stage. I would highly recommend the VANRATH team..''
"VANRATH are a great company to work along with. They are highly professional & knowledgeable in their field, with great communication and support..''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer They found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath''
I had the pleasure of dealing with Patrick recently. Making the decision to look for a new role is daunting however Patrick made the experience so much easier. I would have been lost without his guidance, advice and expertise throughout the entire process. Patrick reached out to me regularly, he kept me updated and has continued to do so following my successful appointment to a new role. I would not hesitate to recommend Patrick, he has been fab!