Estates Quantity Surveyor (Public Sector)
VANRATH are assisting our client, a large Public Sector Organisation, in their search for an Estates Quantity Surveyor for 6 months initially with the possibility of extension and may go permanent.
The post holders will be responsible to the Senior Maintenance Managers or their nominated officer for providing a professional quantity surveying service for the minor capital and maintenance works programmes. This will include the management of capital and revenue projects/contracts, providing estimates of costs, advising other sections on contract procedures, managing external consultants, authorising payments to contractors and negotiating fees with external consultants.
- 3 years with RICS
- 7 years without RICS
- Quantity Surveyor experience
- Degree in surveying
- Chartered Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 3 years' corporate membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Proven ability to achieve challenging targets and objectives through the engagement of teams.
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous personal and professional development
- Access to a form of transport to meet the requirements of the post.
£36,279 per annum, plus discount benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…