- Job Reference: RAQS230123
- Job Title: Quantity Surveyor (Main Contractor)
- Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 DOE + package
- Location: Newry, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Quantity Surveyor role? Interested in working for a leading Building & Civil Engineering Main Contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a Quantity Surveyor to work for a dynamic Main Contractor that work on a range of Building & Civil Engineering projects.
c£50,000 to £70,000 DOE + package
Our client is a leading, dynamic, reputable Main Contractor that work on a diverse range of projects across the Construction and Civil Engineering sectors.
The business work on large new build projects up to £50m across various sectors including Housing, Education, Healthcare, Commercial Offices & Civil Engineering projects.
They have recently expanded into new markets, particularly in the infrastructure and technology sectors and have gained a reputation as a leading and reputable contractor that deliver quality assured solutions. This is a great opportunity to join an outstanding company and take your career to the next level.
The Ideal Person:
- HNC or above (or equivalent qualification) with at least 3 years' experience working for a Main Contractor
- Experience in residential, commercial and civil engineering works (piling, drainage, RC works, groundworks)
- Experience/knowledge of optimal build sequences / construction methods / resource levels for civils works, reinforced concrete works, high rise construction and residential housing
- Proven track record working on projects ranging up to £50m
- Strong commercial skills and awareness
- Excellent numerical, IT and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Able to commute to Newry on a daily basis
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion