- Job Reference: RAQS230322
- Job Title: Quantity Surveyor (High End Residential London)
- Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + package (travel / accommodation included)
- Location: London, England
Are you looking for a Quantity Surveyor role? Interested in working for a leading fit-out contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a Quantity Surveyor to work on a luxury residential refurbishment and fit-out project in Mayfair, Central London.
c£45,000 to £55,000 + package
Our client is a specialist interior and refurbishment contractor who have built an excellent reputation for delivering a wide range of high-end luxury projects across several sectors, including residential, hospitality, commercial and retail. They are a people-orientated company who focus on building lasting relationships with their clients based on quality, passion, trust and integrity.
They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team on one of the most prestigious high end residential refurbishment and fit out projects in London at the moment.
They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a few years' experience in a similar role that is willing to challenge themselves and push on in their career. They are open to recruiting a Northern Ireland based QS that is willing to travel to London a few days a week, or a London based QS that can work on site a few days per week and work from home a couple of days.
Job Description / Key Responsibilities:
- Commercial management of all aspects of the project
- Preparing documentation for sub-contractors to price; obtaining and reviewing quotes
- Analysing, pricing and control of changes and variations
- Cost control reporting and risk management
- Communicating with all parties on technical and pricing matters to ensure compliance and economic benefits to the company
- Establish and enhance professional working relationships with clients and sub-contractors
- Working closely as part of a team to successfully deliver projects
The Ideal Person:
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a Quantity Surveying /Commercial role
- Refurbishment and Fitout experience
- High End Residential experience is advantageous
- Relevant qualification to degree level preferrable
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- IT skills, proactive attitude and strong time management
- Happy to work in London a few days per week (Mayfair)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion