- Job Reference: RAQS071123
- Job Title: Quantity Surveyor (High End Fitout)
- Salary: £50,000 - £50,000 + excellent benefits package
- Location: Lisburn, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Quantity Surveyor role? Interested in working for a leading fit-out contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a Quantity Surveyor to work on high end commercial fitout projects, based in Lisburn, Northern Ireland.
c£50,000 to £60,000 + excellent benefits package
Our client is a specialist interior and refurbishment contractor who have built an excellent reputation for delivering a wide range of high-end luxury projects across several sectors, including residential, hospitality, commercial and retail. They are a people-orientated company who focus on building lasting relationships with their clients based on quality, passion, trust and integrity.
They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Lisburn, working on high end commercial fitout projects located across the UK.
They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a proven background working on fitout and / or refurbishment projects. The ideal person will be able to come into the team and hit the ground running, capable of managing projects autonomously from inception to completion. Travel will be required occasionally; mostly to London but could be anywhere across the UK.
Job Description / Key Responsibilities:
- Commercial management of all aspects of the project
- Preparing documentation for sub-contractors to price; obtaining and reviewing quotes
- Analysing, pricing and control of changes and variations
- Cost control reporting and risk management
- Communicating with all parties on technical and pricing matters to ensure compliance and economic benefits to the company
- Establish and enhance professional working relationships with clients and sub-contractors
- Working closely as part of a team to successfully deliver projects
The Ideal Person:
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a Quantity Surveying / Commercial role
- Refurbishment and Fitout experience
- High End fitout experience is advantageous
- Relevant qualification to degree level preferrable
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- IT skills, proactive attitude and strong time management
- Happy to travel occasionally
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion