- Job Reference: RAQS220523
- Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + package
- Location: Co. Armagh, Northern Ireland
VANRATH are recruiting a Quantity Surveyor to work for an award-winning Main Contractor based in Co. Armagh.
c£50,000 to £60,000 + package
Our client is an award-winning Main Contractor that has been operating in the construction industry for decades. They started out as a small building contractor and have evolved into a multi-faceted organisation that work on a range of projects across multiple sectors.
The business carry out new builds, refurbishments, extensions and alterations across commercial, retail, education, social housing, industrial and social housing sectors.
They have recently won multiple new large projects and as a result are looking to add to their commercial team by bringing on board an experienced Quantity Surveyor that can hit the ground running.
New projects include a large new build student accommodation scheme as well as a large new build industrial building in Belfast. This is an excellent opportunity to grow a reputable business and work on some landmark projects.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or other Construction related subject
- At least 3 years' experience in a Quantity Surveying role
- Main Contractor experience is ideal
- Experience working on large new build construction projects
- Good commercial skills and awareness
- Experience of administering various forms of contracts
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to self-prioritise workload
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion