- Job Reference: RAQS140423
- Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 DOE + package
- Location: Antrim, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Quantity Surveyor role? Interested in working for a leading commercial fit out contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a Quantity Surveyor to work on commercial fit out projects, based in Antrim, Northern Ireland.
£50,000 - £55,000 DOE + package
Our client is a leading commercial fit-out contractor based in Antrim, Northern Ireland. They provide a comprehensive fit-out service to range of clients across multiple sectors including Leisure and Hospitality, Retail, Heritage, Aviation, Healthcare, Offices and other Commercial buildings.
The Company are growing and as a result are looking to add to their Commercial team; they are on the lookout for a Quantity Surveyor with at least 5 years' experience, based out of their offices in Antrim.
The role will be office based the majority of the time with travel to site required once every month or so. Commercial fit-out experience is advantageous but not essential; candidates with general Main Contracting experience will also be considered for this opportunity.
The Ideal Person:
- Degree qualified or other relevant qualifications
- At least 5 years' experience in a Quantity Surveyor role
- Experience working for a reputable Main Contractor
- Excellent commercial skills and awareness
- Career focussed and driven to succeed
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion