Are you looking for a Quantity Surveyor role? An exclusive opportunity for a to join our Client on a number of long-term contracts. Fantastic organisation with over 300 employees and multiple offices throughout Ireland. There has never been a better time to join .
VANRATH are recruiting a Quantity Surveyor to join a team providing and managing quantity surveying services on a range of projects. You will have the responsibility for full cost management of multi-million-pound pre and post contract works including reporting to clients.
c£40,000 + vehicle & fuel card, alongside excellent holiday entitlement.
Our client is a award-winning, industry leading facilities management company.
The Ideal Person
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying or other relevant business discipline
- Chartered Surveyor (RICS or equivalent)
- Construction industry experience
- Pre and Post contract experience including Cost Estimates / Feasibility's, Cost Planning, Life Cycle Cost Analysis, Construction Procurement options and preparation of tender documentation using computer aided take-off software packages, Value Engineering, Change control, Cost Reporting, Post contract administration and management.
- Experience of NEC and JCT Contracts
- Billing off schedule of rates
- Work with both our own internal PM's and design teams and external consultants.
- To ensure contracts are administered correctly and regular reporting to Company senior cost management team.
- Dealing with all aspects of cost management and project team where appropriate
- To regularly liaise and build relationships with colleagues ensuring consistency of service delivery.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of clients, competitors, client care policy.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.