VANRATH are assisting a NI leading firm within the Built Environment, with the recruitment of exciting Quantity Surveyors, situated within the County Down and Armagh region.
This is an excellent opportunity for a newly graduated or someone who has a genuine interest in developing their skills within quantity surveying.
- c£20,000 - £35,000 + benefits
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
The Ideal Person
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline.
- 2+ years' previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Hold a full, clean driving licence
- Have the ability to work independently
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
- Have a high competence in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Preparing technical proposals to match Engineering specifications
- To liaise, co-ordinate with, and assist in the management of any external consultants
- Have ownership of many projects at once
- Attend and contribute commercial and site progress meetings
- Follow established procedures to perform day-to-day
- Other duties may be assigned as required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Mark O'Hare for a confidential discussion