Quality Technologist (Food)
Day & Evening hours
Vanrath are on the search for a motivated, ambitious Quality/Technical Technologist to join our FMCG client who are currently one of the worlds biggest food companies and the UK's biggest producer of prepared meals.
You will provide technical support and advise to the operational team to ensure current technical standards, customer requirement are maintained and support all audits on site.
- Contribute to building a culture of food safety and quality across the site.
- Reduce hazards, risks, and incidents by promoting the Technical Excellence agenda.
- Promote positive behavior, root causing near misses and coaching team to manage safety in their areas.
- Track, report and help to improve safety & food safety performance metrics.
- Drive compliance in all production areas against Food Safety & Quality Standards
- Promote Food Safety & Quality Culture model across site and involved in role out of site plan
- Key contact for production issues such as supplier NCs, positive release.
To apply you must have
- Strong working knowledge of BRC and industry requirements
- Experience in technical/quality within food manufacturing environment
- Ability to write reports & risk assessments
You must be available to work day & evenings shifts on rotation and in return you will receive a salary in and around £25,000 depending on experience.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Engineering/Manufacturing jobs in Enniskillen or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sophie Brown in the strictest confidence.