- Job Reference: JSQSE221122
- Job Title: Quality Systems Engineer
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 DOE + benefits
- Type: Temporary (Permanent Option)
- Location: Greater Belfast Area, Northern Ireland
Quality Systems Engineer
Are you looking for a Quality Systems Engineer role? Interested in expansive career opportunities with a globally recognised brand?
VANRATH are URGENTLY recruiting a Quality Systems Engineer to join our globally recognised client's engineering team on an initial 3 month contracted role, with the option to become permanent after the initial period.
c£35,000 - £40,000 DOE + benefits
Our client is one of Northern Ireland's largest manufacturers and common household name globally.
Immediately recognisable, they have a large production team in Northern Ireland, just outside Belfast, comprising Engineers, Maintenance Teams, Production operatives and supply chain.
- Create and Implement Quality procedures, work instructions, records and other related documents
- Maintain a document control system for Quality system documentation
- Ensure processes and respective documents conform to TS16949, QSB, Q1 and VDA requirements
- Control and maintain a system for the calibration of measurement equipment
- Maintain a list of Poka Yoke devices used in manufacturing departments
- Lead and conduct Internal system, process and product audits
- Lead and coordinate customer audits on site
- Support External auditing programmes
- Prepare periodic reports and other data for presentation to management
- Develop metrics for tracking and continuous improvements
The Ideal Person:
- Third Level Qualification in Engineering related field
- 3+ Years Quality Engineering Experience
- Internal Auditing Experience
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250