Quality Manager (FMCG)
£ Salary is open to dissussion
County Fermanagh and Cavan
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a successful manufacturing business in County Fermanagh that now have a requirement for a Quality Manager to join their on a full-time permanent basis. Working hours: 08.30 - 17.00 or 09.00 - 17.30.
The ideal person:
- 3rd level related qualification and/or Diploma in Applied HACCP Principles
- Experience in Food / FMCG industries
- Working knowledge of ISO 9000
As a Quality Manager, duties will include:
- Successful new product / process introduction through specifications, product information, reference samples, photographs, Use By schedules, proofing Specs, etc.
- Design, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of HACCP based Quality Management System, including recording, storing and retrieval of records to demonstrate product quality and consistency.
- Monitoring of factory cleaning and housekeeping and hygiene standards through first hand auditing on the factory floor
- Analysis of Audit Reports and development of action strategies as a result of repeated / trending of non-conformances.
- Responsible for the management of line Quality Staff, to include recruitment and selection, training and development, performance monitoring, counselling and disciplining.
- Analysis of microbiological and chemical results / trends and determination of corrective action / preventative measures as required and response to Customer Out of Specification reports.
- Management of serious incidents and corrective actions / preventative measures
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.