Quality Improvement Engineer
Monday - Friday Day Shift
Attractive Salary + Benefits
Vanrath have coupled up with our specialist automotive manufacturing client based in Lisburn who are on the look out for a motivated Quality Improvement Engineer.
Reporting to the Departmental Manager you will work as part of the dedicated Quality Team and be responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the Company's Quality Management Systems & Processes. You will be given autonomy to take ownership of systems, products, and processes, whilst ensuring effective communication with all customers, suppliers, and internal colleagues on quality related issues.
- Ensure that all Customer quality requirements are complied with during manufacture
- Ensure total customer satisfaction by resolving external and internal concerns promptly using appropriate continuous improvement methodology (PDCA/8D)
- Responsibility for making informed decisions
- Dimensional evaluation of products
- Control of Sample Approval of new Product, including PPAP & FAI documentation
- Conduct internal and external quality audits
- Creation of quality plans for new products, including developing programs for new product, patrol, in-process, and final release inspection routines
- Monitoring and measuring of quality KPI's
- Any other duties which may be necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role
- HND / Degree or 3 years' experience in Automotive or similar Manufacturing environment within a similar Process / Manufacturing role.
- Ability to identify problems, find route and implement robust & sustainable solutions to these problems
- Knowledge of 8D, FMEA, Control Plan, APQP, PPAP
- Knowledge of IATF 16949 & ISO 9001
In return you will receive a salary around the £35k mark depending on experience as well as benefits package to include early Friday finish, pension scheme, learning and development opportunities plus much more!
Send CV to apply and I will be in touch with more information including full job description.