VANRATH are assisting our long-term client in their search for a Staff Officer with experience in Quality Assurance, Record Management and Compliance.
What you'll get:
- £32k+ starting salary
- Full-Time, 37 hrs per week
- Full holiday entitlement up to 37 days and benefits package exclusive to VANRATH (includes discount on fuel and groceries)
- Immediate start
- Ongoing professional development support and career guidance form our senior consultants
A Degree or equivalent professional qualification in a related subject area
A minimum of 3 years' experience suporting and leading on rojects to achieve Organisational aims in the below areas;
- Quality assurance
- Expertise in the development and implementation of processes/systems for reporting
- Strong technical skills (including the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Summary of responsibilities:
The post holder will be required to develop and implement a platform for recording, storing and reporting information in line with regulatory requirements, in a compliant and controlled procedure. The post holder will also act as secretariat for cross division working groups.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more...