VANRATH are assisting a well established client to appoint Quality Assistants in the Food Industry. Our client is well renowned in the food industry. This role is based in Castlewellan, and is a permanent full-time role.
Graduates/entry level experience is welcome!
If you have a Food Science related background and have an interest in Quality Assurance, please reach out to discuss further.
Key duties include:
- Liaise with the production team to achieve the highest possible standards of product quality, safety and hygiene.
- Ensure performance of critical tasks to maintain product quality (eg. calibration, temperature monitoring, etc.).
- Update and maintain the following information as required; - Supplier reports - BRC Certificates - Stock of products.
- Maintain positive relationships with suppliers, laboratories and external stakeholders.
- Food/Quality qualification
- Experience in similar FMCG food industry, including quality assurance experience (ideally)
- A working knowledge of BRC standards, HACCP, Food Legislation and Food Hygiene (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and also on their own.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer. They were fantastic to deal with and found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath. Couldn't have asked for a quicker and more professional service.''
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''