VANRATH are recruiting on behalf of our Public Sector client for a qualified Solicitor to join their busy team on a temporary-ongoing basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established service with possibility of extension and career progression.
What's in it for you?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Public Sector career progression
- 37 hrs per week
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Full annual leave entitlement up to 37 days
- Pension contribution
- Discount package exclusive to VANRATH
- Immediate start available
- Ongoing professional development support and guidance form our senior consultants
This role requires the successful candidate to be a qualified Solicitor permitted to practise at the Bar of Northern Ireland or as a Solicitor of the Court of Judicature of Northern Ireland.
In addition, you will be able to evidence a minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience in the following areas:
- Advising on the interpretation of legislative provisions, good governance and administrative and public law.
- Providing comprehensive legal advice and guidance to clients on all manner of complex commercial litigation and contract law.
- Drafting complex legal documents and managing the process to completion.
What you'll do
The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of a comprehensive legal service, advice and advocacy in relation to an assigned caseload.
For further information on this vacancy, principle duties, or any other Public Sector Legal opportunities in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''
''I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.''