COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTANT, FERMANAGH - FANTASTIC SALARY
- Fantastic Salary
- Benefits on application
Vanrath are delighted to be working exclusively with an award winning brand in helping them recruit for a Company Accountant. Reporting into the Financial Controller, this is a superb varied role with exposure to systems, operations and driving value to the business.
- Manage accounts team.
- Manage and assist in the implementation of ERP system.
- Cashflow management.
- Preparation of management accounts & site accounts.
- Reconciliation of accounts.
- Communicate with Invest NI/Enterprise Ireland regarding claims.
- Dealing with auditors - Year end
- R&D Claims
- Support Financial Controller, Operations Manager, General Managers in relation to accounts and reports they may need.
- Experience with stock counts.
- Prepare monthly journals.
- Dealing with client's and supplier queries that may arise.
- Liaising with clients outstanding invoices and assistant with credit control
- Support the team and assistant with ad-hoc business duties when required.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Organised, with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Confident to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Good negotiation skills desirable.
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence or apply via the link below.