- Job Reference: JSQCA310823
- Job Title: QC Assistant
- Pay Rate: £25,000 to £30,000 pa
- Term: Permanent
- Location: Omagh/Ballygawley
Are you looking to kickstart your career in Quality Control within the FMCG Industry?
VANRATH are recruiting a QC Assistant to assist in the implementation, auditing and improvement of the company's Quality Control standards.
£25,000 to £30,000+ (DOE)
Plus Additional Package
Our client is at the forefront of their industry across the UK and ROI. With over 30 years in production, they now boast an impressive 15,000 sq ft facility in which they manufacture a wide range of natural animal health products.
- Assist in implementing, auditing and continual improvement of the QA system to maintain certification.
- Assist to ensure that all product meets customer and legal requirements, providing technical support and working closely with the factory production team in order to achieve this.
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled audits within the factory to include hygiene and housekeeping
- Training of production operatives in new formulations, work instructions or quality procedures.
- Maintain quality records for an established HACCP system.
- Microbiological and chemical sample collection and swabbing.
- Maintaining HACCP and quality records through verification, filing, storage and retrieval.
- Receiving, recording, investigating and responding to customer complaints and completing complaint trend analysis for presentation.
- Daily collation, verification and filing of quality documentation in a logical and retrievable manner
- Monitoring and recording of temperatures
- Assist in induction, HACCP and Hygiene training
- Minimum 1 year experience in QA/QC within FMCG
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A to C) or above
- Full, clean UK Drivers License
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250