VANRATH has partnered with a leading payment solutions business with the hire of a Test Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an already impressive Testing team. A potential career maker for an experienced QA Testing professional.
A privately held full-service payment processor founded in 2003, servicing over 130,000 clients and processing over $38 billion in annual card volume.
What's in it for you:
- Fully remote working
- Unlimited holidays per year
- Pension scheme
- Private health care
- £500 home office setup + free broadband
- 60£ per month for wifi costs
- Life Assurance (4x salary)
- Income Protection (75% of salary until state retirement age)
What do you need:
- Demonstrated use of (BDD/TDD) frameworks (e.g., JUnit/JBehave,
- Cucumber, etc.).
- Experience in regression testing as releases move through different environments.
- Experience in testing Web Services, Web UI, and APIs.
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts, and integrate with Continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover).
- Good knowledge of Linux / Unix.
Apply today or get in touch with Jordan Burns at Vanrath to learn more.