VANRATH has partnered with a leading payment solutions business with the hire of a Test Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an already impressive Testing team. A potential career maker for an experienced QA Testing professional.
A privately held full-service payment processor founded in 2003, servicing over 130,000 clients and processing over $38 billion in annual card volume.
What's in it for you:
- Unlimited holidays per year
- Pension scheme
What do you need:
- Demonstrated use of (BDD/TDD) frameworks (e.g., JUnit/JBehave,
- Cucumber, etc.).
- Experience in regression testing as releases move through different environments.
- Experience in testing Web Services, Web UI, and APIs.
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts, and integrate with Continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover).
- Good knowledge of Linux / Unix.
Apply today or get in touch with Jordan Burns at Vanrath to learn more.
Recent Google Testimonial:
"Massively positive experience with Jordan Burns and VANRATH. Couldn't recommend highly enough! I detailed exactly what I was after in a new role and Jordan came back only with roles that ticked every box which is what really set them apart from some other agencies, no retrofitting or compromise to a role that you are not quite the right fit for - just roles that were exactly what I had said would suit my preferred working style. Found a perfect role to suit my needs, always positive, professional and helpful at every step of the way. Made the process entirely stress free, great knowledge of the field and market. Absolutely chuffed all round from reaching out initially to placement. Literally couldn't fault the process at any stage. Thanks again!"