QA Test Engineer (Back-end API)
Excellent opportunity for a QA Test Engineer to work fully remotely while upskilling in Automation.
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for a QA Test Engineer who has:
- At least 2 years' experience in a technical QA role
- Competency in Manual QA strategies
- Experience in Back-end API testing
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- 100% Remote work FOREVER
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- £500 allowance towards your home office setup
- High spec laptop provided
- Monthly expenses allowance for Broadband & Electricity
As a QA Test Engineer you will join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth:
- Work as part of a distributed team with a high degree of Autonomy
- Create test plans and own solutions though to deployment
- Add to and maintain the Automated testing framework
- Participate in a unique environment that avoids bureaucracy and rigid processes empowering you with the Flexibility and Autonomy to solve problems
VANRATH are proud to be working in partnership with this exciting new Client, a disruptor in the Payments technology sector, responding to the unique challenges presented by the move to a "cashless society".
Having already helped them with a number of their key hires so far, we have a deep understanding of their product and their plans to help you decide if this is the opportunity for you.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.