QA / Test Manager (up to £85k)
Excellent opportunity for an experienced QA / Test Manager to join an established Global client as they continue to grown their remote team across Northern Ireland.
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for a QA / Test Manager who has:
- 8+ years' experience in QA
- Experience in Managing teams and Mentoring
- Passionate about all things QA
- Comfortable getting hands-on when required
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- 100% Remote work FOREVER
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- £500 allowance towards your home office setup
- High spec laptop provided
- Monthly expenses allowance for Broadband & Electricity
As a QA / Test Manager you will join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth:
- Join an established distributed QA team
- Manage & Mentor the existing team of QAs
- Establish Technical direction, working closely with the leadership team
- Ensure that Quality is built in to the development at all parts of the SDLC
VANRATH are proud to be working in partnership with this exciting new Client, a disruptor in the Payments technology sector, responding to the unique challenges presented by the move to a "cashless society".
Having already helped them with a number of their key hires so far, we have a deep understanding of their product and their plans to help you decide if this is the opportunity for you.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 6 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.