VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting a QA Pharmacist for a HSCNI organisation based in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
The role will initially run for a minimum of 1 year, with possibility for extension for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduate registered pharmacists looking to move into the public sector!
£32K (+ Holiday Pay + Pension + Discount Benefits)
- Performs routine assessments of microbiological data to determine compliance of unlicensed aseptic and licensed manufacturing units.
- To assist in developing analytical methods to determine the quality and stability of finished products, dispensed medicines in various dosage forms and raw materials.
- To assist in the response to internal audits and regulatory inspection.
- To assess the analytical and microbiological tests carried out by the department on raw materials, packaging components, consumables and finished products including IMPs for clinical trials to ensure their suitability for use.
- To assist in the risk assessments of unlicensed medicinal products.
- To contribute to the maintenance and development of SOPs and departmental documentation according to current GMP standards.
The Ideal Candidate
- Masters of Pharmacy (MPharm), or equivalent.
- Be a member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland (or eligible for membership)
- Knowledge of legislation and guidance relevant to GMP.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical analytical and microbiological methods.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other scientific or data roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aoife O'Kennedy in the strictest confidence.
028 90 330 250