QA Engineer (Firmware / Hybrid)
Excellent opportunity for a QA Engineer with experience in Testing Hardware / Firmware to broaden their skillset further working on cutting edge Security suites.
This role would be ideal for a QA Engineer with:
- Experience Testing Software & Firmware
- Experience of Regression testing
- Knowledge of Networks and Network troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of Linux
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working & WFH
- 35 days annual leave
- Private Medical / Dental / Optical cover
- Matched pension scheme
As a QA Engineer, you will join an established team and:
- Author test plans and documentation
- Carryout Regression Testing
- Work closely with the Development team to identify and resolve bugs
- Generate reports using Jira
Get in touch with Jordan Burns at VANRATH to learn more or apply today with your CV.
RECENT GOOGLE TESTIMONIAL:
"Massively positive experience with Jordan Burns and VANRATH. Couldn't recommend highly enough! I detailed exactly what I was after in a new role and Jordan came back only with roles that ticked every box which is what really set them apart from some other agencies, no retrofitting or compromise to a role that you are not quite the right fit for - just roles that were exactly what I had said would suit my preferred working style. Found a perfect role to suit my needs, always positive, professional and helpful at every step of the way. Made the process entirely stress free, great knowledge of the field and market. Absolutely chuffed all round from reaching out initially to placement. Literally couldn't fault the process at any stage. Thanks again!"