My client is seeking to find a Senior QA Engineer to join their firm to shape the forefront of their infrastructure, products and solutions that improves people's lives.
This is your ideal opportunity if you want to work as a QA for a renowned international security company to examine the newest network technologies.
You will be a member of a team that fosters innovation in relationships among individuals, groups, and networks from beginning to end.
**Ability to travel to the Belfast offices 3 days a week**
- Pension scheme
- Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Hybrid working
Essential Criteria to Apply
- 3+ Years' QA experience in a similar role or environment. (BOTH AUTOMATION & MANUAL)
- Experience in Python and source code management.
- Experience with CI/CD tools.
- Experience in Linux or Unix.
- Experience of working with containerized applications.
- Scripting skills (any language).
- Performance / Scale test experience (preferable but not essential)
- Experience in API testing (preferable but not essential).
For further information on this or any other Business Analyst positions in Belfast or Northern Ireland, please apply using the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the utmost confidentiality.
LinkedIn: Rachel Boyle