Purchasing / Supplier Relationship Manager
£35,000 - £45,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing an award-winning and growing manufacturing/supply business, who service some of the leading manufacturing companies in NI, GB, and beyond! Our client now have an attractive opening within their supply chain function for a Supplier Relationship Manager. This is an ideal position for a senior buyer to make that next step in their career. You must be willing to travel monthly.
- Westfield Health Cover
- Above statutory holiday allowance
- Employee and store discounts
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Access to company vehicles
- Early finish on Friday
The ideal person:
- Three year's in a Senior Buyer or similar role
- Experience in managing import of raw materials from outside NI
- Full, clean driving license and valid passport
Duties for this position will include:
- Assess potential new suppliers and the impact of purchasing inside and outside of GB & Europe
- Manage integration of new suppliers into existing company purchasing framework
- Undertake supplier audits to ensure appropriate standards are being maintained and exceeded
- Use excellent negotiation on materials to achieve cost savings
- Liaise closely with production team to ensure transparency, to fulfil orders on time
- Undertake regular company travel
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.