Supply Chain Coordinator
£20,000 - £25,000
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a leader within their competitive market, supplying to global companies, situated here in NI and afield. This is a full-time permanent position based close to Dungannon.
The ideal person:
- Passionate about customer service
- Strong communication with the ability to deal with multiple customer/suppliers
- Considering a career in supply chain/logistics
- Excel proficient
- Analytically minded with experience in spreadsheets and numbers
As a (job title), you will:
- Ensure products are available or ready for shipment on time
- Have an understanding of stock movements and availability
- Develop relationships with suppliers
- Ensure purchase orders are effectively managed
- Arrange logistics of shipments within GB/EU to NI
- Monitoring of department purchase orders
- Maintaining operating system information on an on-going basis - Price lists, system costs, competing write off through system and more.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.