Senior Buyer (M&E)
£35,000 - £40,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing rapidly-growing company in mid-Down, that services the wider construction industry across the UK and Republic of Ireland. This is a full-time permanent position (38 hours). Our client are looking for someone with a background in purchasing, preferably within the construction industry and related industries. This suits an existing Purchasing Manager or a career-driven Senior Buyer who is ready for the next step in their career.
The ideal person:
- Two years in a senior purchasing post
- Previous construction, M&E, manufacturing experience
- CIPS or other relevant
As the Purchasing Lead, your duties will include:
- Responsibility for supplier management and improvement considering quality and lead times
- Ensure that the delivery of materials are adequately tracked and delivered in line with assigned project
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain best possible terms while maintaining good working relationships.
- Oversee the sourcing of materials
- Provide consistent and effective leadership to purchasing team, creating a collaborative approach.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.