VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a Global Pet Supplies company that have a fantastic reputation with the recruitment of a Buyer. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
This role is based in Ballymoney office - Monday - Friday - After training, Hybrid working will be available
Permanent position. This is a Fantastic opportunity.
£31,000 - £36,000 + other Additional Benefits (Top Company) + Fantastic work benefits and Environment
- Negotiating with suppliers and placing Purchase Orders.
- Maintaining product details on our bespoke system - setting up new products and keeping details current, i.e.: updating Bill of Materials.
- Managing Warranty Claims.
- Arranging imports and checking duty.
- Following up on invoice queries.
- Analysing purchasing data & preparing reports for management team
- Working with Purchasing Manager on product selection and brand forecasts.
- Planning Promotion Calendar & providing feedback on promotion success.
The Ideal Person
- Experience working in a similar role - Purchasing / Purchasing / Buyer
- Proven IT Skills - Including Office (Outlook and Excel are essential) and Office365, Teams.
- Ability to demonstrate organisational and numerical skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Proven success in negotiating with suppliers
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
I have registered with VANRATH for previous role changes, and as always, the professional service and support they provide are second to none. Hannah MacLaren was always available to answer any questions I had, as well as guide me through the recruitment and interview process.
I would highly recommend VANRATH.
New role secured really quickly thanks to Ross and Shannon who understood what I was searching for and set about getting my CV in front of the right people straight away. Communications were excellent. They were also really helpful with interview prep and making me feel at ease throughout the process. Highly recommended... thanks again, folks!
I would highly recommend Neill Ferguson at Vanrath. He helped me secure a new role in QA which will be life changing. Neill made the effort to have follow up calls after completing interviews and sending over relevant documentation. Would highly recommend Vanrath to help secure your next role.
From the moment I contacted Van Rath to discuss temporary contract opportunities, I have been highly impressed with the overall service. Van Rath staff took time to discuss my options, listen to my concerns and plan a personalised approach to finding me a suitable contract. I met with Damian and Robbie in the office and found them both to be very helpful and knowledgeable, putting me at ease immediately. Dan Morgan has also worked very hard to secure the perfect contract for me, keeping me updated regularly on progress and ensuring I was happy with all the detail - he has been a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much for all your help and support- I can't wait to start my Van Rath journey!
I had been in a job that I felt ok in. I was approached by an agent from Vanrath who had a position that he felt was perfect for me. It was a step up and better a package. I took a look but still was not sure.
I interviewed anyway and got an amazing vibe. I did the second interview and was offered the position.
The agent I dealt with was Mark McAdams. I cannot thank Mark enough. He was contactable through the whole journey and made an effort to keep me in the loop every step of the way. Thank you so much Mark. I will always recommend you if asked in the future.
Well done Vanrath!!