VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a Global Pet Supplies company that have a fantastic reputation with the recruitment of a Buyer. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
This role is based in Ballymoney office - Monday - Friday - After training, Hybrid working will be available
Permanent position. This is a Fantastic opportunity.
£31,000 - £36,000 + other Additional Benefits (Top Company) + Fantastic work benefits and Environment
- Negotiating with suppliers and placing Purchase Orders.
- Maintaining product details on our bespoke system - setting up new products and keeping details current, i.e.: updating Bill of Materials.
- Managing Warranty Claims.
- Arranging imports and checking duty.
- Following up on invoice queries.
- Analysing purchasing data & preparing reports for management team
- Working with Purchasing Manager on product selection and brand forecasts.
- Planning Promotion Calendar & providing feedback on promotion success.
The Ideal Person
- Experience working in a similar role - Purchasing / Purchasing / Buyer
- Proven IT Skills - Including Office (Outlook and Excel are essential) and Office365, Teams.
- Ability to demonstrate organisational and numerical skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Proven success in negotiating with suppliers
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
VANRATH were so helpful in helping me secure my new job role. Jack was excellent and made sure to always keep in touch and make me aware of updates as soon as he knew anything. Not only this but he also talked me through some interview tips which were really useful. I wouldn't hesitate to use VANRATH again, thank you Jack for all the help. I never normally leave reviews but they were excellent.
I was delighted with the help I received from Vanrath during my recent job change. This is the first time I have used a recruitment agency and I would have no hesitation in recommending them for anyone seeking a job change. In particular, I was very impressed with the hands-on assistance I received from Jordan Madden. He kept me informed on a regular basis, answered any queries I had in a concise and clear manner, and helped me refine my CV to suit the vacancy I was interested in. I am looking forward to progressing my career in Cyber Security thanks to Jordan's help.
I was contacted by Ethan in regards to a job I had applied for. Ethan was extremely helpful and gave me a number if positions to apply for. He had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. Ethan kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough
Vanrath have been fantastic in helping me gain employment in my chosen field. Peter Brittain has been extremely helpful throughout, easy to talk to, and regularly went above and beyond to ensure I was happy at my current place of employment. I hope to continue to work with them in future.
I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very friendly and helpful staff. Shannon was very informative and kept me up to date throughout the interview process and answered any questions I had. I really appreciate Shannon's encouragement and helping me obtain my new role.