VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a major Manufacturing and Distribution company that have a fantastic reputation with the recruitment of a Purchasing Executive. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
This role is based in Antrim office - Monday - Friday - (Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm, and Fri 8am - 1:30pm)
Permanent position. This is a Fantastic opportunity.
£28,000 - £31,000 + Bonus & Progression Opportunities other Additional Benefits (Top Company) + Fantastic work benefits and Environment
- Ensuring the successful purchasing of goods for production with the best possible lead times and costings
- Being innovative and efficient in the sourcing of materials and equipment required
- The management of supplier performance and maintaining good working relations with suppliers and customers
- Conducting pricing and service negotiations, providing Camden Group with the best possible agreements with the right quality
- Maintaining stock levels and supply chain flow to ensure customers experience the best service and goods
- To perform the job in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, especially the Equal Opportunities and Dignity at Work Policy and Procedure
- To perform any other duties as may reasonably be required from time-to-time
The Ideal Person
- Experience working in a similar role - Purchasing / Purchasing / Buyer
- Proven IT Skills - Including Office (Outlook and Excel are essential) and Office365, Teams.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.