Purchasing Coordinator / Expediter
£25,000 - £28,000
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our Lisburn-based client who continue to operate as one of the strongest in their industry. Due to continued growth and success, our client now has an opening for a Purchasing Coordinator / Expediter on a full-time permanent basis. You will play a vital role within the purchasing function, assisting in successful project delivery.
The ideal person:
- One year similar experience
- Manufacturing / construction background
- ERP experience
- Basic Excel skills
As the Expediter, duties will include:
- Inputting, updating, maintaining, and reporting on all date information into ERP against every Purchase Order or Purchase Order line, within 3-5 days of every PO raised.
- Updating specific lines within a Purchase Order where there are items that are showing a delay.
- Reporting on all issues across Procurement, Stores, Production, Sites and Planning.
- Attending CRM and Project Meetings to specifically report on the status of materials arrivals/delays etc.
- Managing a focused 1 week look ahead to ensure there are no changes to planned production/site install.
- Pushing suppliers for betterment on date
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.