Supply Chain / Purchasing Coordinator
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a growing distribution company that has an very strong presence across Ireland, with intentions to expand their operations further afield. Our client now have an opening for a supply chain coordinator with a focus on purchasing and building supplier relations.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Opportunity for Excellent Career Development
The ideal person:
- Experience in purchasing/materials planning
- Proven experience managing supplier relationships
- FMCG / Distribution background
Duties for this vacancy include:
- Negotiate cost, range and supply in defined product areas
- Communicate and negotiate with existing and new suppliers and manufacturers daily in
- Ensure that stock levels in line with customer forecasts
- Adaptable in challenging and unexpected events
- Working as part of a busy professional team to ensure that we can offer excellent customer service through the availability of the optimum product range
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.