Purchasing & Stock Coordinator
£30,000 - £32,000
South Tyrone / Fermanagh
VANRATH are currently working alongside our valued manufacturing client in the South Tyrone / Fermanagh area. We are assisting our client in recruiting for a purchasing / supply chain coordinator to oversee and manage supplier terms, performance, and price changes, as well as effectively managing stock levels in line with production schedule. You will be joining a true NI success story, who are one of Europe's leading manufacturers within their industry.
The ideal person:
- Previous manufacturing background
- Experience working closely with suppliers
- MRP / ERP and Excel experience
Duties for this vacancy includes:
- Manage and maintain stock levels of all fabric and components
- Liaise closely with sales and production to ensure efficient goods out service
- Undertake negotiation on supplier pricing and delivery times
- Stock reconciliation
- Responsible for raising POs in conjunction with production
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.