VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a Leading Sales and Design company with the recruitment of a Purchasing Administrator. A fantastic company to work within, with many opportunities for progression within a growing company in a thriving industry.
Hybrid Working role - 50% Working from Home & 50% in East Belfast Office (Newtownards Rd). (First Month training will be in-office).
Shifts are Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) - Permanent position.
£21,000 - £23,000 + Bonus on top + Fantastic Benefits Package and Progression Opportunities
- Entering sales orders
- Purchasing products
- Liaising with stores and suppliers and couriers to ensure goods arrive with customers
- Handling returns, breakages, lost shipments etc
- Generating purchase orders
- Working with rest of operations team to achieve economies of scale where possible
- Chasing suppliers for lead times and tracking details etc
- Ensuring we're getting priced from suppliers correctly
- Proactively updating customers on the status of their orders
- Answering customer queries via phone, email and live chat
The Ideal Person
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a purchasing or procurement role, wholesaling or Back office Admin role
- Good general IT / Computer skills
- Highly organised
- Strong grasp of commercial mathematics
- Good spoken English and phone manner
- Keen attention to detail
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Looking for a job can be a full-time job in itself. The process can involve sending out multiple applications, attending job fairs and networking among other things. In other words, spending a great deal of time and money that might end up getting you nowhere or getting you a job with a salary that's far below what you are worth, and a work environment that is not to your liking.
This is why a staffing agency or staffing firm might come in handy. Also known as recruitment agencies or employment agencies, these organizations zero in on jobs and companies that are to your liking and save you a great deal of time in your search for your ideal job.
Working with a staffing firm whose staff have actually worked in your industry is essential if you want to find your ideal job. Every profession has its nuances and complexities and recruiters who have also been industry insiders are particularly well placed to address the unique challenges associated with the industry they serve.