VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting for a The Purchase Ledger/ Credit Control Clerk for a Northern Irish Manufacturing company. This is a fantastic role offering a flexible working pattern and numerous benefits.
- Flexible working
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- 27 days +12 statutory days
- Enhanced Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Well being initiatives
The Purchase Ledger/ Credit Control Clerk will be responsible for assisting the finance function and will report directly to the Finance Manager.
- Processing purchase ledger invoices & credit notes
- Generation of weekly payment runs
- Liaising with suppliers and reconciling supplier statements
- Reponsible for the credit control function of the business
- Recording and posting of all cash payments and receipts.
- Recording financial transactions on Microsoft Excel and Business Central.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
The Purchase Ledger/ Credit Control Clerk must have atleast 2 years' relevant experience within a finance department dealing with purchase ledger and credit control
- Strong accounts payable understanding
- Previous experience of Credit control procedures
- Experience using a computerised accounting software
- Experience with Microsoft Office, strong Excel skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills:
- Desirable experience using: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.
LinkedIn Chanel Gillen