Purchase Ledger Clerk
VANRTAH is pleased to be assisting a professional services organisation as they recruit for an experienced Purchase Ledger to join their already established team. The successful Purchase ledger will be responsible for maintaining a high-volume ledger. This role offers variety and the ability to further enhance your current skillset.
Our client has generous package on offer to ensure they attract the best talent in the market…
- 1 day work from home
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday + 12 statutory days
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for the day-to-day processing of supplier payments and the processing of all invoices. Moreover, you will assist in month end reporting t ensure timely and accurate figures are delivered to the senior finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Timely and accurate processing of invoices
- Setting up of new supplier accounts
- Updating supplier accounts
- Completing payments runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Creating credit notes for clients
- Assisting with month end reporting
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years' experience in a similar role and will have good working knowledge Microsoft packages and accounting software. The successful Accounts Payable Assistant will meet the following criteria:
- 2+ years' experience in similar role
- Extensive Knowledge of an accounts payable function
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally, we would like the successful candidate to be confident wit V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
A great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable professional to join an already established finance function, and further enhance their skillset in a fast paced environment.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence.