Public Sector Accountant (Lurgan/Hybrid Working)
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for a Qualified Accountant to take on a Band 7 role within the Public Sector. This role is Lurgan based however will offer hybrid working to the successful candidate.
This role is suitable for an immediately available Qualified Accountant, who either already has, or is looking to gain public sector experience.
- Statutory accounts
- Oversee control accounts
- Assisting with budgets
- Managing the fixed asset register
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the business
- Ad hoc reporting/financials as required
* a full job specification will be provided to suitably experienced candidates
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (minimum of 2 years PQE)
- Excellent IT/systems skills
- Exposure to budgets, financial reporting and staff management
- Reduced notice period or immediate availability to commence assignment
For further information on this role, or to discuss any other senior interim accountancy opportunities, please apply via the link provided.