Property Management Surveyor
Are you looking for a Property Management Surveyor role? Interested in working for one of the most successful commercial property firms in Northern Ireland.
VANRATH are recruiting a Property Management Surveyor to assist in the management with day to day management duties as well as the provision of advice and guidance on the property market, property development, refurbishment and regeneration.
c£30,000, alongside excellent holiday entitlement.
The Ideal Person
- A relevant, third level qualification in property investment, development, planning or similar.
- RICS Accredited Degree/ MRICS qualification or undertaking APC
- 2 to 3 year's relevant experience.
- fice including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Knowledge and understanding of Landlord and Tenant matters.
- A full UK Driving Licence.
- Managing an extensive commercial portfolio made up of single let and multi let buildings.
- Attending client and occupier meetings
- Undertaking property and tenant inspections and writing up reports
- Liaising with the accounts team and being responsible for preparing service charge budgets and reconciling service charge accounts at year end.
- Monitoring tenant rental performance and taking action on any defaulting tenants.
- Organising and being responsible for Health & Safety compliance on your portfolio.
- Responsible for insurance renewals across your portfolio and organising insurance valuations as required
- Processing all tenant applications such as lease assignments, sublets and approval to alterations in a timely manner.
- Arranging for terminal schedules of dilapidations when necessary using Building Surveyors
- Experience of using TRAMPS property management software.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.