VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Proof Reader for a leading global law firm.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff.
This role will be Hybrid working - 3 days in Belfast City Centre office - 2 days at Home.
Permanent - Monday - Friday (6.00am - 2.30pm)
£23,000 - £25,000 (Negotiable) + Additional bonus payment + Leading Benefits Package from a Global firm + Continuous Progression Opportunities
- To proofread a wide range of documents for spelling, sense and grammar in accordance with house style guides or bespoke client requirements, ensuring the highest standard of documentation
- To carry out other checking tasks, both ad hoc and as part of standard departmental practice, to ensure that the quality of documentation is in line with the expectations of the firm
- To take instruction from the department's clients, clarifying queries as appropriate, following the required administrative and technical procedures
- To provide advice for clients with regard to the use of English language or house style issues and editing documents to improve readability if requested
- To provide guidance to other Document Centre teams on styles/formatting and use of the English language
- To keep personal workload under active review and to advise colleagues responsible for workflow, the department's clients or Supervisor immediately of any potential issues
- To effectively utilise CRM system
The Ideal Candidate:
- Legal or similar professional services experience preferred
- Proofreading / Document Checker experience is essential
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250. Thanks.