VANRATH is recruiting a temporary Promotions Officer for a large Public Sector organisation based in Dundonald. This is an immediate start for an initial duration of 6 months with possible further extension.
* A third level qualification (for example an HNC, HND, NVQ Level 4, degree) in a relevant subject eg Marketing, Communications, Business Studies
* A minimum of three years experience within the last five years in Promotions, Marketing and Public Relations
- An excellent opportunity to join a well-established Public Sector Organisation in Northern Ireland.
- Salary starting from £31,014 with full pay from Day 1.
- Immediate start on offer.
- Perks and Benefits exclusive to VANRATH.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.