Are you an experience Project Planner, interested in supporting HSCNI to work on truly meaningful projects?
If supporting on a major, pioneering ERP implementation sounds of interest, please get in touch immediately
What's in it for you?
- Upto £20.76ph, plus pension
- 29 days holidays, if you are there from 13 weeks it kicks up to 38 days (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Hybrid working (office based Belfast City Centre, with good public transport links near by).
- An opportunity to build up relevant HSCNI experience for future, permanent, application forms and interviews.
- Discount Benefits card to use across local NI businesses.
About your next employer.
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a Project Planner to sit within a PMO team of 6 for one of our best clients, a large Health Service organisation based in Belfast. This client takes responsibility for Northern Ireland's regional business and clinical systems and, as an example, current work includes system upgrades / implementations and you will be working alongside major trusts etc.
This PMO role will run initially for 6 months (with a likely extension). Reporting into the Senior Manager, this is a full time post (37.5 hours per week). The role will be hybrid with a split week between being office based and working remotely.
- Contribute to the development of project plans and reporting.
- To manage assigned work streams through to completion.
- Support the management of projects including contributing to the development of business cases, risk registers, benefits realisation and contingency plans.
- Report through agreed reporting lines on the Project's progress through highlight reports and stage assessments
- Attend internal and external meetings and working groups, relevant to the role, contributing to the meetings and bring back key actions and points.
- Liaise with relevant external stake holders to support the delivery of a high quality, effective and efficient service.
- Liaise with personnel and management, internal and external stake holders, consultants and contractors as necessary.
Hold Prince 2 or equivalent project management qualification.
Demonstrate evidence of assessing risk and problem solving whilst delivering objectives within challenging timescales.
A working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Outlook Project (2013/2019) and Programme Planning.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HSCNI PM jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.