Our client delivers totally integrated building service solutions throughout the public and private sector. Their approach is highly innovative and combines industry best practice with the latest technology to provide a 24/7/365 package which is uniquely tailored to meet the needs of every single client they work with.
Due to significant growth, they are looking for an experienced Project Planner to join the team.
This role will be based in their Castledawson offices.
£25,000 - £32,500+ Benefits DOE
The Ideal Person
- IT literate, proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience of scheduling/ logistics.
- Experience in customer service and customer excellence.
- Experience operating within a face paced construction industry with a focus toward housing maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage client relationships.
- Strong planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a cross functional team.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and meet deadlines & targets.
- Good understanding of operating costs and productivity levels.
- Knowledge of construction and the skills off the team members.
- Good customer service/customer care skills.
- The ability to deal with the unexpected and good problem-solving skills.
- Be the initial point of contact for tenants for urgent, routine and adaption works.
- Scheduling customer appointments and creating events.
- Notifying customers on planned arrival of workers.
- Assigning jobs to relevant trade/department within the required job category via computer communication whilst considering cost, customer service and resource availability.
- Raising survey events on new COTs, Adaptions and Response jobs.
- Monitoring progress of all jobs to ensure all scheduled works are completed and PDAs completed correctly.
- Liaise with administration team, supervisor and management to answer queries and review works in progress.
- Liaise daily with client district maintenance officers/administrators.
- Monitoring of required completion dates, ensuring they are meet, or extension requested were required.
- Dealing with queries and complaint resolution.
- Maintaining standards and processes to reach KPI targets.
- Support other planning areas when required as part of a cross-functional team environment.
- Prioritise customer orders by due date to support the company in meeting target deadline KPI.
- Escalate issues promptly to management and help resolve problems in a timely fashion.
- To perform the job in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, especially the Equal Opportunities and Dignity at Work Policy.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Daniel Peacock in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…