Project Support Officer (27K) Budget /Vouching and Reporting Experience- Local Authority
VANRATH are excited to be working closely to support with the role of a Project Support Officer for a well established client within the local authority. This is initially a six month assignment, which has scope for extension for the right candidate!
This role is within the Capital & Economic development programme, where you'll be working closely with the various departments across business solutions, tourism, rural programmes and pavement and infrastructure departments.
The post holder will report to the Programme Manager and be responsible for the coordination, management and implementation of any allocated strategic corporate projects and programme(s) of work:
- Project administration, checking targets, preparing draft reports for Economic Development Officers;
- Regular review of the budgets, this includes inputting estimates, reporting to Finance, completing Purchase Orders etc,
- Purchase of all items such as stationery orders
- Compiling quarterly admin to funders
- Vouching quarterly claims from applicants under the funder guidelines and raising POs for their payment
- Assisting with the organisation of events, seminars, conferences including attending events - welcoming and registering businesses, etc.
- Communicate with key stakeholders
- Demonstrate experience with projects.
- Experience with completing purchasing orders, reviewing budgets and vouching.
- A working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised, with strong planning skills
Circa £27,825 plus pension, holiday pay and discount benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Glenn Roberts