- Job Reference: RAPM300522
- Job Title: Project Manager (Heritage Projects)
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + travel / accommodation / package
- Location: Antrim, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Project Manager role? Interested in working on prestigious Heritage projects for a leading commercial fit out contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a Project Manager to work for a leading commercial fit-out contractor within their Heritage division, based in Antrim, Northern Ireland.
c£50,000 to £55,000 + travel / accommodation / package
Our client is a leading commercial fit-out contractor based in Antrim, Northern Ireland. They provide a comprehensive fit-out service to range of clients across multiple sectors including Leisure and Hospitality, Retail, Heritage, Aviation, Healthcare, Offices and other Commercial buildings.
Due to continued growth, they have a great opportunity for a Project Manager to join their Heritage division, where they currently have many projects ongoing with many more in the pipeline.
The Project Manager will be based in their offices in Antrim a couple of days a week, visiting sites 2 or 3 days a week which are located in Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and England. Travel and accommodation are paid for.
The Ideal Person:
- Degree Qualified or other relative qualifications
- Experience working on refurbishment and / or commercial fit out projects
- Ideally have experience working on Heritage projects
- Main Contractor background
- Track record working as a Project Manager
- Excellent management skills able to motivate site teams
- Strong on Health & Safety
- SMSTS / CSR / relevant tickets
- Excellent eye for detail
- Happy to travel to project locations a few days a week (NI, ROI and/ or ENG)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion