Project Manager (Public Sector)
Are you looking for a Project Manager (Public Sector) role? Interested in working for a large public body for a period of 6 months+?
VANRATH are recruiting a Construction Project Manager to be responsible for the delivery of assigned projects within the Client's Capital and Minor Works projects programme of work
c£35,371, alongside holiday entitlement and pension (from day one).
The Ideal Person
- Experience in the preparation of NEC contract documents.
- A degree or higher level qualification (or equivalent) in a business management or related field and have relevant experience within the last 12 months.
- Exceptionally candidates who do not hold the above level of qualification but who can demonstrate 5 years' relevant experience may also be considered.
- Management and co-ordination of contracts,
- Reviewing contracts and related documentation associated with Planned Maintenance
- Delivery of Planned Maintenance on the ground in accordance with the Client's policies and procedures
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.