Project Manager (Public Sector)
VANRATH are assisting our client, a large Public Sector Organisation, in their search for an Project Manager for 3 months initially with the possibility of extension. You will predominantly be based in their Craigavon site.
You will assist the Senior Project Manager to manage onsite and co-ordinate Major Adaptations delivery which will include:
- Preparation of NEC contract documents;
- Leading on project management of major adaptations construction within agreed timeframes, quality and budget targets;
- Brief consultants and contractors, negotiate appointments and ensure that the Major Adaptation is delivered on time and within budget;
- Carrying out feasibilities and option appraisals and maintaining systems to monitor project costs;
- Assessing risks and progressing projects swiftly and systematically to overcome risks;
- Provide regular progress reports on the performance of projects to the Senior Project Manager.
To be considered for this position you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Have a degree or equivalent Level 6* qualification in a Building/Construction related discipline plus 1 years' relevant experience working within a Building/Construction Function
- BTEC Higher or equivalent Level 5* qualification in a Building/Construction related discipline plus 2 years' relevant experience working within a Building /Construction function
- Can demonstrate equivalent continuing professional development/experiential learning and at least 3 years' relevant experience working within a Building/Construction function.
c£27,741 per annum, plus discount benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Craigavon or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.