Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager looking for their next move. Our client, a globally recognised technology company specialising in medical devices has an urgent requirement for a Project Manager to join the team with immediate effect.
The ideal candidate will have a solid 2+ years' experience in a Project Manager role within Technology/Engineering, hold a strong proven portfolio of dealing with Key Stakeholders directly, have a detailed orientated approach, be extremely well organised and hold relevant certifications in Project Management.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience as a PM within IT, come from an Engineering background or have previous experience as an engineer (Aerospace etc.) and hold experience delivering both component and capital based projects.
- Salary up to £55,000
- 33 days holidays
- Brand new Belfast based office
- On-site parking
- Solid pension match
The Ideal Person
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in Project Management - delivering & managing projects in an IT/Software/Engineering/Manufacturing environment
- Experience in writing requirements, leading projects from definition into delivery
- Experience in liaison directly with clients/key stakeholders
- Solid knowledge of Project lifecycle
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work productively
- Communication skills are essential
- Agile, Prince II, or PMP qualification
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and would like to have a fully confidential chat regarding the role, I would love to speak with you.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Product/Project Manager job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
Some of my recent testimonials:
"I very much enjoyed my experience with VANRATH. Sean Doherty was great to work with, very friendly and efficient, he streamlined everything for me so I had the least amount of stress as I went in for interviews. Looking forward to starting in my new role, thanks Sean!"
"My experience with Vanrath recruiters has been very pleasant, huge thank you to Sean Doherty, a master of his craft. Throughout the recruitment process, Sean has been very reliable and proactive and a great representative of the company. 10/10 would recommend this professional service."